Man Utd Fan CLub

Sunday 17 July 2011

Park Wants to Stay with United

Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-sung has rejected suggestions that he could leave the club this summer.


Park was one of a number of long-serving United players tipped to move on this summer, with Wes Brown and John O'Shea already having completed transfers to Sunderland.
But Park, who has been at Old Trafford for six years, insists he will not be the next to quit the club for pastures new.
He told the Sunday Mirror: "There's no truth at all that I would leave United - I want to stay here and I have no reason to leave. I would like to stay here for life, of course - why not? It's the best club in the world.
"I remember Guus Hiddink [his boss at PSV] said I wouldn't play many games if I went to Manchester United but he wanted me to stay at PSV at the time.
"I met Guus this summer and he said he was proud of me and what I have achieved at United."

No comments:

Post a Comment