Man Utd Fan CLub

Sunday 3 July 2011

Kagawa Cools United Link

Shinji Kagawa has stressed his commitment to Borussia Dortmund, cooling rumours of a move to Manchester United.


Kagawa, 22, has been linked with a transfer to the Red Devils following some fine performances for his Bundesliga club.
The Japan international joined Dortmund from Cerezo Osaka last year and he scored eight goals in 17 league matches during his debut campaign.
"I can only say that in Dortmund I have found a wonderful place to play football and I just feel comfortable here," Kawaga told German daily the Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung.
"I must, for my part, first of all work on getting back into the Dortmund team, I have no time to waste on other things."
Kagawa did admit that he could in the future be persuaded to join a side boasting the lure of Champions League football.
"If you look at the Champions League football on television, you see some really great clubs," he said. "It gives you a lot to think about and a lot of possibilities open up."

No comments:

Post a Comment