Man Utd Fan CLub

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Javier Pastore Happy in Italy


Javier Pastore has revealed he would like to remain in Italy should he decide to leave Palermo this summer.


Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea have all been linked with a swoop for Pastore, but a transfer to the Premier League now looks unlikely following Pastore's comments.
The 22-year-old playmaker told Sky Italia: "If I left Palermo, I would like to remain in Italy. I have played in Italy for the last two years and feel very comfortable there.
"If I leave Palermo it will be to join a stronger team. I know Palermo president (Maurizio) Zamparini speaks to my agent. I am calm."
Pastore was Palermo's leading scorer in Serie A last season with 11 goals. The Argentina international is valued at €50million by his club and is under contract until June 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment