Man Utd Fan CLub

Monday 22 August 2011

Hernandez Closing on Return

Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez could be back in action soon after returning to training with the first team squad.

Hernandez was sidelined after suffering a head injury during training last month on the club's tour of the United States, ruling him out for a month.
The striker is now pencilled in for a reserve team outing against Swansea on Thursday. However, the international break comes after United face Arsenal at Old Trafford on Sunday so might have to wait until the trip to Bolton on September 10 to complete his comeback.
"My head is good,'' said Hernandez. "I feel better now. I have been training with the team for three or four days but I don't know when I will be back in the squad I always say they are the decisions for the manager. Only he can answer that. I just need to be fit and working.''
Of the injury suffered in New Jersey, he added: "It was a header but the ball moved a little bit and I didn't head it well,. I went back to the hotel and had dinner but I started feeling bad. I went to my room to rest but I had to call the doctor and they took me to hospital.
"I just need to look forward, get my confidence and start heading the ball again.''

No comments:

Post a Comment