Man Utd Fan CLub

Saturday 27 August 2011

Cech Set to Return for Man Utd Clash

Petr Cech is ready to give Chelsea a boost after he predicted he will be back in action sooner than the original timescale.


Cech was ruled out for a month on August 18 after he suffered a knee injury in training. Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas initially thought the situation could have been even worse, after the keeper fell under serious weight.
It was expected Cech would be out until the back end of September, but the towering keeper is already claiming he will return inside that time frame. The timing of Cech's comeback is critical, with Manchester United scheduled for September 18.
"The rehabilitation is going according to plan," Cech told his personal website. "I don't want to jinx anything but it seems that I should be ready to return to action inside the original timescale.
"I have been getting various forms of treatment and have been working on my fitness.
"I have been in the gym and catching a few balls, even though I can only do it sitting down. The main reason for doing that work is so I don't miss out on the practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment