Man Utd Fan CLub

Thursday 5 January 2012

Sneijder almost certain he will stay

Wesley Sneijder is "90% certain" he will remain at Inter Milan during the current transfer window despite renewed speculation over alleged interest from Manchester United.


Sneijder, 27, was heavily linked with a move to United last summer but a transfer failed to materialise, following suggestions the Premier League champions were unwilling to match the Dutchman's wage demands.
But, in light of United's recent dip in form that has seen them lose back-to-back league matches, conjecture has been reignited that they could be back in for Sneijder, amid calls for Sir Alex Ferguson to strengthen his midfield.
However, Sneijder told Voetbal International: "If I must give a percentage for it, I think I am 90% certain I will stay [until at least the summer].
"I enjoy myself here at the moment and at this point I don't have anything to choose from. I don't say that I am 100% certain, because something unexpected can always happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment