Man Utd Fan CLub

Thursday 5 January 2012

Diouf tempted by Wigan loan

Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf has admitted that a loan move to Wigan Athletic is a tempting proposition.


Diouf, 24, has struggled for regular first-team football at United this season, making just three Carling Cup appearances such is the competition for striking places at the club.
The Senegal international spent last campaign on loan at Blackburn, where he scored three times in 27 Premier League matches, and he admits another temporary spell away from Old Trafford could benefit him.
"It is an option at the moment and a good one. I want to go and play week in, week out and try to impress Sir Alex Ferguson," he toldskysports.com.
"If I can finish the season strongly, I can challenge for a position next season like Danny [Welbeck] has done this season.
"Wigan could be a key for me. I have done okay for Blackburn, but need to do well on my next loan. There are other teams interested as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment