Man Utd Fan CLub

Sunday 7 July 2013

Zaha Mentored by Giggs

Wilfried Zaha has said that Ryan Giggs had his coaching on the field in an effort to improve the new £ 15000000 Manchester United winger.

England international arrived at Old Trafford after completing a transfer from Crystal Palace which was arranged in January.

And he said that United have the right professionals to help give a warm welcome - with the potential substitute Giggs tips about playing on the flanks.

Giggs, who has made 941 appearances for United over 22 years ago, has joined the backroom staff of David Moyes' as a player-coach this summer.

"Everyone is doing their bit," Zaha told United's official website. "I was so nervous when I came, but I was made to feel at home immediately. Rio [Ferdinand] to talk to me, talk to me Giggsy on the field, help me out with positions and things like that."

However, he said the 20-year closer to the younger generation, especially Danny Welbeck, Adnan Januzaj and Alexander Buttner.

He added: "Welbz is one of the people I talk to the most, though - he, Adnan and Alex.

"Anderson has been good too. Everybody tries to make me feel comfortable. It is really good. Everybody in the club's cold outside and this trip gave me a chance to get to know everyone. I enjoy it."

No comments:

Post a Comment