Man Utd Fan CLub

Monday 15 July 2013

Tunnicliffe Loaned to Ipswich

Manchester United have loaned their young midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe to Ipswich Town until January.

Tunnicliffe, 20, has made two first-team appearances for the company, both as a substitute in last season's Capital One Cup.

He has previous loan spells at Peterborough, playing 30 times in the 2011-12 season, and Barnsley, making three appearances last year.

He became manager of Ipswich tenth sign Mick McCarthy busy summer.

Former England Under-17 international Tunnicliffe said he would be happy to spend the entire season at Portman Road.

He told Ipswich's official website: "If I play here so I can not see why I do not want to live I've got to get in the first team and performed well despite an good squad here and I .. 've got a fight for my place. "

No comments:

Post a Comment