Man Utd Fan CLub

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dede Happy at Vasco

Vasco da Gama defender Dede has stressed that he is settled in Brazil for the time being despite speculation linking him with a move to Europe.

The likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and Benfica have been mooted as potential suitors for Dede, 23, as his stock continues to rise in his native Brazil.

But the centre-back, whose current contract runs until December 2014, has no plans in the short-term to leave Vasco.

"I'm not ready [to move to Europe]," Dede told Lancenet. "When I am, I will say. Right now, I have to enjoy what is happening to me here. It's too early to leave.

"Brazilian football is making me grow [as a player], I feel like I can represent the national team well without having to leave Brazil."

No comments:

Post a Comment