Man Utd Fan CLub

Thursday 21 March 2013

De Gea Determined Push Barcelona Bid


Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea determined to reject the offer because he played for Barcelona wants to stay with Manchester United.

De Gea linked with a move to Camp Nou Stadium to replace the Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes.

"I knew it was being said and I refused because I still have a contract. I also comfortable at United.

"It is not a name. In Barcelona goalkeeper Valdes is still key and Madrid is my city, I hope one day I will return.

"But my dream is now to remain with Manchester for a long period and won a lot of titles," said the Madrid-born player.

The 22-year-old is reportedly facing pressure since joining United in July 2011 but the support given to the operator The Red Devils squad, Alex Ferguson inject enthusiasm, thus gain the confidence to face criticism.

"Ferguson is more than one manager. He controls everything in the team. He also like a father to all the players who joined the club," he said.

Performance during De Gea is amazing, thus called into the squad for the world and European champions, Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment