Man Utd Fan CLub

Sunday 3 February 2013

Beckham Select PSG to Avoid Man. United


Midfielder latest Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), David Beckham revealed he rejected an offer to return to the brink of the Premier League simply because not have the heart to face Manchester United.

Beckham reportedly received an offer around the world, trying to understand the couple approached the London club, West Ham and Queens Park Rangers.

However, he ultimately chose PSG to show his loyalty to United, the club where he grew up and served to develop his talent to become a world class player.

Beckham said: " I did a lot to achieve success with Manchester United and over the years I often say that I will not play again for any English club.

I have a lot of history with Manchester United. They are a team that I support and I deserve to participate.

It is the great honor for me to get an offer from Premier League teams.

However, except for Manchester United, I do not want to play for any Premier League team. I do not have the heart to do it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment