Man Utd Fan CLub

Friday 17 February 2012

United and Juve Want Gotze

Manchester United and Juventus have expressed an interest in signing Borussia Dortmund starlet Mario Gotze.

Germany midfielder Gotze, 19, has become one of European football's most talked about prospects since he broke into the German side's first team in 2009, and is continually being linked with interest from a number of high profile clubs.

Gotze's agent, Dirk Hebel, has claimed that he has spoken to some prospective bidders, with United and Juve among the interested parties.

"I think in Europe all the top clubs are interested in Mario," Hebel told Calcio Mercato. "I can confirm that I have had contact with Juventus and Manchester United, but not only them.

"I don't know if he'll go away after this season - you should ask Borussia - but I think that they will not let him leave for less than €40 million. He still is very happy at Dortmund, though now he is injured."

No comments:

Post a Comment